New for 2017 is Reed Stark’s Safari frame. Reed was looking for a frame with a super long front end but combined with a short back end and regular head angle. It’s built for urban adventure wherever your street safari takes you…
The Safari frame features:
– New invest cast 7mm thick dropouts with built in chain tensioners.
– External DT and TT gussets.
– Super wide rear end for fat tyres.
– Internally relieved headtube.
– Built in seatclamp.
– Mid bottom bracket.
– Heat treated dropouts, BB and headtube.
– No brake mounts.
Headtube angle: 75°
Seat tube angle: 71°
Rear end length: 13″ – 13.5″
BB height: 11.75″
Standover height: 9.5″
Weight: 5.3 lbs
Tubing: Sanko Japanese seamless 4130 chromoly