David Grant’s Raider is designed big and with it’s longer rear end it’s the most stable handling of all the BSD frames. Featuring invest cast dropouts with built in chain tensioners and super tall geometry, this frame is built to grind and handle huge set ups. So whether you are a taller rider or just looking for a stable handling ride for the streets check out the BSD Raider frame…
The Raider frame features:
– New invest cast 7mm thick dropouts with built in chain tensioners.
– External gussets on TT and DT.
– Extra wide rear end for fat tyres.
– Curved ends on stays for peg clearance.
– Tapered seat and chainstays.
– Internally relieved headtube.
– Built in seatclamp.
– Mid bottom bracket.
– Heat treated dropouts, BB and headtube.
– Removable brake mounts.
Headtube angle: 75.2°
Seat tube angle: 71°
Rear end length: 13.5 – 14″
BB Height: 11.75″
Standover height: 9.5″
Weight: 5 lbs
Tubing: Sanko Japanese seamless 4130 chromoly